1. Could you please give us a little introduction and tell us about your first experience with photography? Who or what inspired you to begin?
Hi everyone! I’m Andrey! I began my journey into the world of photography as a concert photographer.
Between 2014 and 2019, my camera captured over 1000 different concerts: Scorpions, Christina Aguilera, 30 Seconds To Mars, Skillet, Deep Purple, KISS, Sting, and many others.
It was the concerts, or more precisely, the love of rock music, that made me pick up the camera.
Since 2020, I have been living and conducting photo shoots in Spain. I also travel to other European countries.
2. From your point of view, what are the most exciting aspects of professional photography?
The most difficult thing in professional photography is not to stop there.
3. As the expert you are, what distinguishes your work from other photographers?
Good question. May I answer like this? I am me, and there is no one else like me.
4. What are your goals for the next year with your photography business?
If it doesn’t work out this year, next year I want to organize a photo exhibition. I think it’s time.
5. Are there any other photographers you look up to? Who?
Here, I will not surprise anyone. Peter Lindbergh, Helmut Newton, Annie Leibovitz, Sarah Moon, Of the younger photographers, Alessio Albi, Txema Yeste…
6. Can you walk us through your planning process for this photoshoot?
This is actually the second part of our photo shoot, the first part was radically different.
Preparation was as usual, preparing the look, finding a suitable location. I wanted to do something atmospheric and necessarily in black and white.
7. What are your upcoming projects?
One has already been shot and is in post-production. The second project is more ambitious and will be filmed in about a week.
In fact, there are a lot of projects in the pipeline. Some literally arise out of thin air and are realized in a matter of days.