1. Could you please give us a little introduction and tell us about your first experience with photography? Who or what inspired you to begin photography?
I grabbed a camera for the first time when I was 12, it was a USSR-made camera. What inspired me was first of all the process, and what comes after. Later in the day Henri Cartier-Bresson was the inspiration for candid, full-of-life shots.
2. From your point of view, what are the most exciting aspects of professional photography?
I love what I do, I don’t see anything difficult in it, to be honest. I think as for the other professions if you really are willing to grow you challenge yourself with new projects of different scales, but this can’t be difficult in any way for me, since I enjoy the process just as much as I enjoy the results.
3. As the expert you are, what distinguishes your work from other photographers?
Ultimately, the style, the blend with your subject, the essence that it brings when you look at the picture you produced, this is what distinguishes us, the creators in general. And in photography this also comes with some technicality, the main one being the Understanding of Light direction. Photography is ultimately the Painting with the Light.
4. What type of models do you prefer to shoot with? Why?
Fashion is my Passion, but when comes to models, I love to shoot those who can get into their element and feel the shoot.
5. Are there any other photographers you look up to? Who?
Absolutely there are the icons, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Helmut Newton, and Mario Testino.
6. Can you walk us through your planning process for this photoshoot and how you conducted it?
This was a commissioned shoot, the Agency selected the models, we approved the looks with the stylist and made the Spring happen in the Autumn, great session overall.
7. What are your upcoming projects?
Have a lot of them, all themed and so exciting to work with. Plans for the future are simple, get creative, get creative and get busy.
8. Where can we see more of your works and get connected with you?