1. Could you please give us a little introduction and tell us about your first experience with photography? Who or what inspired you to begin?
It was 10 years ago. I was photographing my friend. At home, we wore beautiful dresses, did makeup with lots of sequins on our face. They hung a cloth on the closet instead of a photophone. It was fun. I didn’t think then that fun would become work.
2. What key 3 things helped you grow as a photographer?
Experience, observation and diligence.
3. As the expert you are, what distinguishes your work from other photographers?
Each photographer is different and all the works are completely different. I always try to show the connection between man and nature. I love shooting on the street.
4. What are your goals for the next year with your photography business?
I want more publications in magazines, I set a goal for the cover!
5. Are there any other photographers you lookup to? Who?
Of course there is, but probably it’s not the photographers, but their work. Photos of other photographers from all over the world inspire you every day.
6. Can you walk us through your planning process for this photoshoot?
It was spontaneous. I was walking around the city center and saw a beautiful entrance group at a local restaurant. The idea of shooting was immediately born in my head. I found a model, then there was a discussion of details and an image.
7. What are your upcoming projects?
In the summer I plan to shoot a mermaid in the river. Preparations have already begun. It will be interesting.
8. Where can we see more of your work and get connected with you?
I share all my works and backstages on Instagram @veron_ph. I am glad to see every new subscriber. Welcome!
9. Could you please give us a little introduction and tell us about your first experience with modeling? How did you get started and where are you currently based?
I started my modeling career at the age of 17 in Perm, then I was still studying at a music college and my parents supported me. Now I work in two cities in Moscow and Perm. The parent agency is Mary Way.
1. What was your first paid job as a model? How did it feel?
I’m not tall, so it was difficult for me to get a job: I posed at master classes, worked on barter, but the first job I got was in Moscow – I posed for Wildberries
12. Besides modeling, what else are you passionate about?
I work as a vocal and piano teacher, give school concerts and write poetry.
13. Is there anyone in the modeling industry you look up to? Who?
I really like the work of Coco Rocha
14. What do you value most in a photographer who collaborates with you?
I appreciate punctuality, good skills and an individual recognizable style.
15. What are your goals for your modeling career? Do you have any upcoming projects you want to share?
I would like to become the face of the brand for short people, because I am experiencing difficulties when buying clothes and I think I am not alone in this.
16. How can we stay connected with you?
You can write to me on instagram @model.tory or by email VictoriaChaykina@yandex.ru
Stylist & MUA & Hair: @muah_tory
Photo & Retoucher: @veron_ph