The Film Edition for Mobile and Desktop is finally here!
I’ve included 9 of my TOP Desktop and Mobile presets which you can now use as one-click filters on your phone or Laptop!
These mobile and Desktop presets are the quick and easy solution for editing on the go!
Our presets will be sent to you immediately once payment is received.
Our presets are ideal for beginners or even professionals who are looking for a quick and easy way to edit images on their mobile or Desktop – They are compatible with JPEG files (including iPhone photos)
How to import the presets onto your mobile:
Once payment is received you’ll receive a link to your presets. It’s important that you first download these files onto your laptop.
HOW TO IMPORT THE DESKTOP PRESETS TO LIGHTROOM
1. Open Lightroom and click on the Lightroom tab in the top left corner of the screen
2. Click ‘preferences’
3. Click ‘Presets’
4. Click ‘Show Lightroom presets folder…’
5. Open the ‘Lightroom’ zip folder
6. Open the ‘Develop Presets’ folder
7. Drag your presets into the Develop Presets folder
8. Close Lightroom
9. Reopen Lightroom
10. Highlight one of your images in Lightroom and click the Develop module (or click ‘D’ as a shortcut)
You will see the Presets on the left.